(95) Deviled Eggs @ Park Tavern

Deviled Eggs @ Park Tavern are hard-boiled eggs stuffed with bacon, pickled jalapeno, and chives. Don't have anything positive to say about these because I really despise deviled eggs, and I don't want to give a bad review because of my picky tastebuds. I don't feel that it is fair to Park Tavern that churns out really hefty and delicious New American cuisine, so I will say that I appreciate this dish for it's plating/presentation and if you want to read reviews of these deviled eggs, read it here ;)
Deviled Eggs @ Park Tavern. Photo credit: SF Gate 
Deviled Eggs @ Park Tavern. Photo credit: Top 100 in San Francisco. 
Deviled Eggs @ Park Tavern. Photo credit: SF Weekly. 
Deviled Eggs @ Park Tavern ($2/each)
1652 Stockton Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
415.989.7300
Sunday - Wednesday > 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m., bar open til 12 midnight
Thursday - Saturday  > 5:30 p.m. - 11 p.m., bar open til 12:30 a.m.
Friday > (Lunch) 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday (Brunch) 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THE BIG EAT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger